- Contact Us
- Crisps with a Conscience
- desireland Forums
- Guiness Projects 2013
- Site Map
- Sitric Garden
- The Lifeline Project
- The Sustainable Potatoes United Development Study
- Why SPUDS?
- A mile long exhibition that generates Energy?
- A small urban intervention inspires BIG IDEAS
- FREE Samples Lifeline Soap TODAY!
- Crisps with a Conscience? Arthur Guinness Projects
- LIFELINE PROJECT + SOAP Arthur Guinness Projects
- Honest 2 Goodness Lifeline Soap!
- What next on Sitric Road? Art and Livability – leave your tag below
- What do neonicotinoids have in common with GM potatoes?
- Slow Roots Symposium & Grandmother’s Day: Sandbrook House, April 20th & 21st
- SPUDS campaign to re-brand St. Patrick’s Day as National Potato Day
- How to feed the world? Let the ‘Lumper’ speak!
- Sourcing non-gm naturally blight resistant SPUDS in 2013
- The Lifeline Project – A Film by Gregory Dunn
- Poverty below the Highline
- the Lifeline Project – DIT 4th year Architecture 2010
- What to grow?
- The way desireland works…
- SPUDS presents: Potato days – March 2013
- The Sitric Compost Bootcamp Series – Spring 2013
- SPUDS Interview with Kaethe Burt O’Dea
- SPUDS 2013 – We need your data!
- SPUDS 2012 Results
- The Sitric Picnic 2013