JULY at Bí /URBAN
We at Bí are delighted to announce our schedule of events for July 2017. This post provides the opportunity to pay online and reserve a place for activities that have limited capacity. Of Course you are also welcome to come visit Bí /URBAN and book you place in person! As always, your participation in Bí /URBAN activities will support our ambition to rejuvenate the Northwest Inner City's urban ecology and create a ribbon of biodiversity connecting the Botanic Gardens with the Liffey over the following 10 years.
- Thurs 13th - 31st CCD - COLONY COLLAPSE DISORDERAntonia Kenny’s Final Year Photography project for DIT School of VisualCommunications. Exhibition Launch Thursday July 13th 7-9pm. FREE – All welcome
- Saturday and Sunday 15th & 16th THE BÍ TENT TRAVELS TO THE ROSE FESTIVAL St Anne’s Park, Clontarf, Dublin 15 (Bí URBAN will be closed Sat July 15th) FREE – All welcome
- Tuesday 18th AN INTRODUCTION TO SOAPMAKING with Kaethe Burt-O’Dea of Bí URBAN. Bí URBAN 7-9pm €40 per person – Spaces limited to 10
- Saturday 22th MEDICINAL HERB WORKSHOP with Denise Dunne of The Herb Garden, Naul, Co Meath. Bí URBAN 2-4:30pm Book via The Herb Garden €45 per person – Spaces limited
- Tuesday 25th NUTRITION AND THE HONEYBEE With Khalid Hilmi - Bí URBAN 7 - 9pm Suggested donation of €5 per person – Spaces limited to 40
- Thursday 27th AN INTIMATE EVENING WITH INNI-K Doors: 7.30 Show: 8pm. Tickets: €12 at Bí URBAN €13 online (incl. booking fee) - Spaces limited to 50
- Saturday 29th A FIELD TRIP TO TANQUY TOUGEOT'S BIODYNAMIC GARDEN AND APIARY Dunmore Country School, Durrow, Co Laois - leave Dublin 11am - Arrive back in Dublin 5pm. €50 per person including transport, tea and cake. Spaces limited to 20.